Seven Chakra & Lava Stone Bracelet Diffuser. Looks good and feels very grounding and nurturing. The lava rock beads are porous and can absorb your favourite essential oil releasing its smell and aroma all day long.
The essential feature of the chakra bracelet is that its wearer understands its significance. Not every rainbow coloured bracelet is a chakra bracelet, but all bracelets coloured this way can be worn as chakra bracelets and thereby achieve the intended balancing and healing effects.
Essential oils can be drizzled over the lava beads which gently soak up the oil releasing it all day long whilst wearing the bracelet.
*Please note some minor appearance changes can occur from batch to batch due to using natural products.
*The use of the bracelet and essential oils would be subject to an individuals own sensitivity and should be skin tested with the appropriate oil.
The beads in a chakra bracelet can be made of many materials, but the colours are very important. Each of the chakras is represented by a colour — violet/white, indigo, light blues, green/pinks, yellows/browns, orange, and reds.
About Lava Rocks: Basalt and related rock types like andesite and dacite are rocks that form when volcanoes erupt magma (lava) onto the surface of the earth and the magma cools.
Lava beads are porous and can absorb the oil of your choice.
Simply apply a drop or two of essential oil to the lava beads. The scent will last a day, if not more, although some like to change the scent daily.
Use any of your favorite essential oils. In addition to using the lava stones as a diffuser, they have been used for centuries for emotional and spiritual healing. Emotionally, lava stone has grounding qualities and is great for calming emotions.
It’s thought to symbolize rebirth and can help in letting go of baggage. Spiritually, lave beads are great for grounding the root chakra, as they have a strong connection with the earth with a calming energy. The jewellery looks and smells great
A SHORT GUIDE TO THE 7 CHAKRAS
1. ROOT CHAKRA (ALSO KNOWN AS BASE CHAKRA) Color Association: Red Location: Base of the spine Associations: Survival, standing up for yourself, financial independence, security Imbalances: Fatigue, low back pain, depression, cold hands and feet Healing: Exercise and restful sleep, red food and drink, red gemstones and clothing, red essential oils (ylang ylang or sandalwood)
2. SACRAL CHAKRA (ALSO KNOWN AS SPLEEN CHAKRA) Color Association: Orange Location: Lower abdomen below navel Associations: Feelings, ability to be social, pleasure, sexuality, well-being Imbalances: Alcohol and drug abuse, depression, allergies, yeast infections, urinary problems, sexual problems Healing: Massage, orange food and drink, orange gemstones & clothing, red essential oils
3. SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA Color Association: Yellow Location: Upper abdomen, stomach area Associations: Personal power, self-confidence, self-control, humor, intellect Imbalances: Digestive problems, diabetes, constipation, memory loss Healing: Learning, doing puzzles, detoxing, yellow food and drink, yellow gemstones and clothing, yellow essential oils (lemon)
4. HEART CHAKRA Color Association: Green Location: Center of the chest, above the heart Associations: Ability to love, joy, inner peace Imbalances: Heart and breathing issues, breast cancer, high blood pressure, muscle tension Healing: Family time, spending time with nature, green food and drink, green gemstones & clothing, green essential oils (pine or eucalyptus)
5. THROAT CHAKRA Color Association: Blue Location: Throat Associations: Communication, relationships, trust, loyalty Imbalances: Thyroid problems, hormonal issues, fever, menopause, mood swings Healing: Singing, conversations, collecting, blue food and drink, blue gemstones and clothing, blue essential oils (chamomile)
6. THIRD EYE CHAKRA(ALSO KNOWN AS BROW CHAKRA) Color Association: Indigo Location: Forehead, between the eyes Associations: Intuition, imagination, ability to make decisions, psychic abilities Imbalances: Learning disabilities, sleeping disorders, imbalance Healing: Watch the stars, meditation, indigo food and drink, indigo gemstones and clothing, indigo essential oils (patchouli)
7. CROWN CHAKRA Color Association: Violet Location: Top of the head Associations: Ability to connect spiritually, knowingness, spirituality, connection to God Imbalances: Headaches, mental illness, senility, lack of coordination, rashes Healing: Focus on dreams, writing down inventions, violet food and drink, violet gemstones and clothing, violet essential oils (lavender) About Lava Rocks: Basalt and related rock types like andesite and dacite are rocks that form when volcanoes erupt magma (lava) onto the surface of the earth and the magma cools. Lava beads are porous and can absorb the oil of your choice. Directions: I suggestapplying just a drop or two of essential oil to the black lava beads. The scent will last a day if not more. You can use any of your favorite essential oils.
Orders placed before 3pm are processed & dispatch the 'Same Day'.
European and International Customers may experience some delays due to Customs Checks; unfortunately this is out of our control.
Free Delivery on any applicable 'Orders' that are returned will incur the shipping fee to be paid and any collection cost.
Taxes and any Duties are paid by the Customer locally. To help offset the taxes and duties that customers pay we have removed Tax/VAT automatically to these countries.
All parcels dispatched will get full tracking details sent via email, it is the responsibility of the customer to track their parcel. We will assist wherever possible.
Any special delivery instructions required needs to be added to the 'delivery notes section' of the shopping basket at the time of order, otherwise please email us.