- Beauty: Add a few drops to lotions and skincare products.
- Bath: Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt into a warm bath.
- Massage: Dilute with a carrier oil for an easy evening massage.
- Healing: Traditionally used as a calming antiseptic essential oil, use 2-4 drops on cuts, grazes and blemishes.
- Perfume: Add to pulse points and neckline for a floral fragrance.
Ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)* oil.
May contain: Coumarin**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
*100% pure essential oil.
**Natural constituents of essential oils.